- Selah House is an Inpatient Mental Health Hospital specializing
in the treatment of Eating Disorders.
- Selah House is licensed through the State of Indiana as a
- Private Mental Health Institution, which means an inpatient hospital setting, including inpatient and outpatient services.
- Selah House provides 24 hour licensed nursing care 7 days per week.
- Selah House is accredited through CARF International at the highest level; with a 3-year accreditation in all programs.
Here are some quotes from CARF regarding our accreditation:
“This achievement is an indication of your organization’s dedication and commitment to improving the quality of the lives of the persons served.”
“The core values of honesty, integrity, transparency, dignity, and respect, are interwoven into the fabric of the organization.”
“It is evident that the staff members are committed and passionate about the services they provide.”
“The organization has a strong reputation and presence in the treatment field of eating disorders.”
“…both persons served and referral sources express extreme satisfaction with the services provided.”
Should you need additional information regarding Selah House Inpatient licensure, please contact Ellen Hines, Director of Finance, at 888-692-0505 or email@example.com.