Selah offers high quality medical and psychiatric care that does not feel institutional.
- Eating disorder assessments
- Medical assessment, examination, testing and ongoing monitoring based on medical needs
- Psychiatric evaluation and treatment on a continued basis throughout program
- Sessions with Selah’s Medical Psychiatric Team
- Medical reviews with nurses on a daily basis and as needed through the day
- 24-hr daily support staff and nursing oversight with arms-length coverage when needed in cases such as self-harm or purging
A note from our Chief Medical Officer:
If you have come to this page, you are likely concerned about your health or that of someone close to you. Eating Disorders such as anorexia or bulimia can be challenging to cope with and treat.
You will find that Selah’s approach is very personal and unique. We offer an individualized approach, and I am directly involved in treatment. I spend time with my clients weekly in individual sessions as well as periodic group sessions.
My hope for you is that you get an eating disorder assessment done with us or another qualified professional who can assist you in diagnosing and determining the progression of your specific condition. You will also need someone to provide direction on the type and duration of treatment from which you or your loved will most benefit. You can contact our office at 888-692-0505 to get assistance in scheduling an eating disorder assessment.