Ready to take the next step toward lasting eating disorder recovery?
What Makes Shoreline Different?
1) Clinical Excellent Treatment
2) Outpacing National Clinical Benchmarks
At Selah House, our mission is to provide specialized treatment foradultand adolescent women struggling with eating disorders, such as anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder,and compulsive exercise disorder in a faith-based Christian eating disorder treatment center. We follow a well-established therapy model for treating eating disorders that integrates individual, group, and family therapy. In 2022, our clients experienced: *include the “42% avg. reduction in overall eating disorder symptom severity” statistic in the box on the Outcomes page.
3) Our Collaborative Approach
What Our Alumni Are Saying
Hear From Our Alumni:
April, Marissa, Ashton, and Maggie
What We Treat and Treatment Options
What We Treat:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Purging Disorder
- Other Specified Feeding and Eating Disorder (OSFED)
- Compulsive Exercise
Locations and Levels of Care
Description: Set in the peaceful Indiana countryside, our team of professionals offers Christian eating disorder treatment for women and teen girls with a primary diagnosis of anorexia, bulimia, ARFID, OSFED, or other co-occurring disorders.
- Residential Programs
- Our residential eating disorder treatment center offers an excellent step-down option from Inpatient levelor an alternative for clients who are medically stable but still need a highly structured and 24-hour treatment environment. The foundation of the program has constant medical and psychiatric supervision, utilizing evidence-based clinical interventions to help process underlying issues to eating disorders.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Selah’s Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is the least intense of our treatment offerings. It provides our clients autonomy in a safe environment to practice recovery skills in real life situations. Unlike many PHP programs, our program is 7 full days a week with lodging included. The treatment schedule is flexible and offers critical support through daily meals and snacks while providing the necessary assistance and supervision to help keep our women and girls on the path towards lasting recovery.
- Teen Program
- Our teen eating disorder treatment will address specific disorders such as anorexia, bulimia, and other eating and feeding disorders. Moreover, our professional staff will also determine if there are any secondary issues. Each and every person who enters our teen eating disorder treatment program will be assigned their own therapist who works with the client individually and in family settings. Furthermore, you will have access to a psychiatrist and medical providers, if medication can be a helpful tool. The body image therapist helps improve your relationship with your body.