Your first step to recovery starts here.
You are not alone. In fact, we are here to help with our eating disorder resources below.
Specifically, eating disorders affect nearly 20 million women in the US, and many, for various reasons, never get reported at all. Eating disorders are a serious and sometimes life-threatening condition that affects a person’s mental, physical, and emotional wellbeing. Moreover, symptoms can range from seemingly extreme behavior to extensions of culturally acceptable behavior.
The earlier a person with an eating disorder pursues treatment, the more likely they are to have a successful recovery. The following resources are provided in order to present general information and warning signs of specific eating disorders and offer useful activities to clients for ongoing support. For more information about our programs, contact us today at 765-442-3551. We are here to guide you through recovery with confidence and support. Some of our programs include :
As a result of our unique programs, you will have the structure and proven modalities for success during and after treatment. In addition, we will create a custom treatment plan that addresses your specific circumstances and experiences.
EATING DISORDER RESOURCES INFORMATION
Learn more about what we treat.
Many of these organizations are not affiliated with and may not necessarily reflect the views of Selah House.
National, State, and Local Eating Disorder Organizations
- AED – Academy for Eating Disorders
- ANAD – National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders
- BEDA – Binge Eating Disorder Association
- EDC – Eating Disorders Coalition for Research, Policy & Action
- EDIN – Eating Disorders Information Network
- IAEDP – International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals
- MEDA – Multi-service Eating Disorders Association
- NEDA – National Eating Disorders Association